Saturday 25 April 2015

Red Rocks


This is just a rock I found while coming up with an idea for a video (spoiler it uses stones haha). Now while preparing for this video I've rediscovered my interest for rocks.

It's one of those things I found interesting as a kid playing outside. Amongst all the cool types of insects were strange stones you'd come across. Each one being unique with different textures and varying in colour.


But you grow out of these types of behaviours (well most of us) and you don't feel like you have the time to look at the many interesting things in the world and just appreciate them.

If anyone knows what type of stone this is I'd like to know. I think I did read that it could possibly be some type of silicate that had iron deposits trapped inside it.

The colour in the photos is a lot redder than it actually is, as I altered the image in Photoshop to bring out the colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment